Thursday 13 April 2017

Estuaries and Ecosystem

Walt: synthesise information from across multiple texts.

Image result for food webFood web
 Estuaries
Estuaries

This term I learnt about ecosystems and right now I have figured out what estuaries mean.  An ecosystem is a food web that shows what theses animals do to help our environment. So for example Birds help us in many ways so what birds do is it would eat seeds, and then it would actually poop and make trees. If there is more trees than there is more insects. So this year I actually made bird feeders, because no birds than no trees.  Back to estuaries, estuaries is when there is fresh water coming together with the salt water.

Task Description: I was actually meant to do a movie, but since it is the end of the year I couldn't use the I macs. So instead I had to do a blog post about estuaries and ecosystems. I was really upset that I couldn't do the movie, but the good thing is that I managed to do it properly. This script will be coming out in my movie next term. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment