Thursday 6 April 2017

Eating crickets at school!

Walt: write narrative using descriptive language.


Have you ever tasted dead crickets at school before? When our class sat on the mat. Our teacher showed us a video of a girl eating crickets. I was so confused that I said to my friend “ did our teacher have too much coffee or what!”. I haven’t did this before, but maybe it might be as easy as it looks.  
When the video was done it was time to eat the crickets. As My teacher came around tipping the disgusting looking crickets. I was so scared to even touch it, but it was time I picked one up before anyone even touched it. Then I gave it a go I was absolutely petrified, But then I had a few more it was still yuck. The weird thing was I ate 12 crickets!
I am so happy that it is over. If I had to do that again I am pretty sure I could be confident, but I wouldn't do it if I had to eat a handful. Funny and weird thing to say, I wouldn't mind doing it again.
Task Description: What we had to do was just get straight into it. We watched a video about a girl eat 3 crickets Alive!. Lucky our one was dead. But I am so happy that it is over. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy,
    I don't like bugs but if I was you I would have faked eating that bug and then throw it away.The sound of eating bugs is gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki ora Daisy,
    I know for sure that I wouldn't eat bugs whatsoever!
    Anyways I liked the way you described your feelings about eating a dead cricket for the first time! If my teacher brought crickets to our class I 100% know that we won't even try to look at it! By the way, would you eat dead crickets again?

    Alicia:)

    ReplyDelete