Wednesday 22 March 2017

Another ( maybe the best) Ambassador interview ever ( N4L Vistors!)

It happened again. The Ambassador got to go to the City so we didn't have to stay at our school and do a presentation there, we did it in the City.

These people made me laugh, smile and me made me love them too much. They were so nice that they gave us thank you cards that had a 30 dollar movie gift card. I was mind blown and was just too lucky for this.  Also thank you to Will who gave it to me and not only him also Mrs Stuart. And all of the others. I hope to meet these exciting people again. ( Photos )




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daisy,

    I am glad to hear that you had a amazing time at N4L. I know we all enjoyed the trip. I would just like to say that when we were there you were actually very good! You spoke clearly and with confidence.

    Great work,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia

    Thank you for the comment. I really appreciate it. I really enjoyed talking in front of the N4L people. I hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete