Thursday 23 February 2017

Te taiao o tamaki


Walt: make connections across multiple texts.
This year we are learning about Te Taiao Tamaki. I am really excited because I have never learnt about this, and I really want to know more about it. I also have this thing called Quad blogging if you don't know what quad blogging is well let me tell you. Quad blogging is when someone picks 3 people for you to comment on their blogs so it is like your buddy's with someone you don't know. So yeah I am really looking forward to that.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy,

    My name is Alicia and I am very excited to have the opportunity
    to quad blog in the same group as you! Hopefully we can blog
    a lot in the future!

    From Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia, Yeah I am so happy that you are in my group too. I am looking forward for our other buddy's too you guys can really help me with my work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daisy!,
    I'm going to tell you some parts about me!
    So I am full Tongan and Maori, I have three
    sisters whose names are Petuana,Jenascia and
    Neomi.I am also 11 years old turning 12 this
    July! I hope this helps you get to me better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia

    Since you have told me a lot about you i would like to tell you a little something about me.
    I am Tongan and Niuean,
    People know me as a singer and a sport player also a confident speaker,
    My name is Daisy and I am 10 years old,
    I have seven siblings with 2 boys and 5 girls yeah I know a lot of kids,
    I turned 10 on valentines day.
    Oh! and happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete