Wednesday 8 June 2016

Mr Good wins new car


Walt: write a narrative that is descriptive (paints a picture in the reader's mind)
On a nice sunny day when I was cruising through GI as I saw a mitsubishi car as black as night, and then I thought to myself I wonder who is in that car? I wished that I had such a cool car like that because it has 8 cosey seats. The person in that car was my teacher when I was looking towards his car I just recognised him, and I said to myself wow I didn’t know that he rock’s so hard when he listens to his jam. “Mr Goodwin I love your new car” I said  He replied and said “thanks it cost $6,789”. I thought wow I never knew he was that rich, and then the bell rang and I told my friends all about what had happened.


Task Description: We had to get into 3 groups and every three minutes we had to pass it onto the two other people in our group and do another sentences but it had to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment